There is no limit on the engine size however if you are riding a motorcycle with an engine capacity of 125cc or higher, you must meet the following criteria;
- Your Driving licence is legally accepted in the countries you are riding a motorbike.
- Your Driving licence should also be legally accepted to ride the same capacity of motorbike in Australia.
- You should be wearing crash helmet at all times.
- Under any circumstances, any damage to motor bike or any public liability is not covered.
- The excess applicable in a single claim is $500.