Please advise us that you wish to forward your complaint to the Complaints Team for review and provide any additional information that you may think may assist in our review. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Rest assured we will consider all facts and attempt to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
· If we require any further information for our assessment of your complaint, we will agree to a reasonable alternative timeframe with you to resolve your complaint.
· When we have all necessary information and have completed any investigation required, the complaint will be reviewed and completed within 15 business days.
· Once a decision has been reached, the outcome will be emailed or posted to you.
If you are dissatisfied with the decision from Stage 1, you may request that the matter be referred to the Internal Dispute Resolution Committee for a further review.
· The decision will then be reviewed within 15 business day provided we have all necessary information. If we require any further information, we will agree to an alternative timeframe with you.
· Once a decision has been reached the outcome will be emailed or posted to you.
If you remain dissatisfied with our reviews, you have the option to access the services of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
· Any decision AFCA makes is binding on us and their service is free of charge for you. You may call or email your complaint to AFCA along with any supporting documentation you may wish to provide AFCA.